30th June - 1st July 2022
An exciting new tech fest by Coding Black Females for everyone!
Fill in your details to stay in the loop with everything CBF Fest
Who is this for?
For everyone who’s got an interest, working or pivoting into tech.
What is cbf fest?
A place to come and learn about the latest trends, meet your people and up your skills.
To continue growing your skills, to greet old friends and meet new people, and find out about job opportunities.
Paying it forward
We believe in breaking down socio-economic barriers, if you can afford it - buy and donate tickets.
You can get involved by sponsoring, speaking, running a workshop, volunteering or attending. Whatever you decide, we’d love to see you!
CBF Fest Topics
The team are finalising the details, but here's a sneak peak of what you can expect during the two days.
Thursday 30th June 09:00-16:00 (BST)
- How Yuty designed AI for diversity and inclusion
- If You Want To Deploy Quality Code You'll Need A Few GateKeepers
- 3 Tips to move beyond Cultural Identity for Career Success!
- The art of storytelling with data
- Tech Journeys
- Rising as a Tech Leader
- Securing Secret Keys in Frontend Applications
Friday 1st July 09:00-23:59 (BST)
- The use of virtual avatars
- A Human Centered Design Approach to Cultivate Inclusive Software Development
- From Basic to Baddie: How we built out a fully automated CI/CD pipeline on AWS with Kubernetes.
- Code x HipHop
- In Person
- Location in East London
There are many tech communities out there, and we love working with the ones who are aligned with our values. These are some of the brilliant communities helping us throw this amazing event, and they also support our efforts to increase representation in the tech.
Our sponsors are not only helping us throw this amazing event, they also support our efforts to increase representation in the tech industry through career opportunities. At CBF Fest you'll be connecting with the best to network and find your next career opportunity.
CBF Fest After party
18:00 - Midnight
In a secret part of East London
Whatever you are comfortable in
If the DJ is playing your song, then dance like no one is watching
Supplied by a well known drinks brand
Being made by Black Owned businesses